At MAMA, we provide various services to support breastfeeding mums and their partners because we want you to feel supported (and because we love it!)
MAMA’s Lactation Clinic provides the following services:
- Breastfeeding workshops for expectant parents
- Individual Antenatal Education and Consultations
- Individual Postnatal Consultations
- Drop-In Breastfeeding Clinics
- Student Midwife Workshops
- Breast Pump Hire
- Lactation Retail Shop – stocking Spectra and Haakaa pumps and parts, QIARA probiotics, Silverettes and many other products to support you whilst breastfeeding.
- Starting Solids Workshop
- Ultrasound Treatment for Mastitis
Please check out the links below for more information on our services. If you have ANY questions about breastfeeding, please contact us on 03 9376 7474 or contact one of our Lactation Consultants directly here.
for Expectant Parents
Small group workshops to learn the basics of breastfeeding and what to expect in the first days.
Education & Consultations
Learn about breastfeeding and map out an individualized plan for before and after your birth.
Practical assistance and emotional support with any issues you are encountering in breastfeeding.
Free clinic at MAMA Kensington with our Lactation Consultants.
Ask your most pressing questions about breastfeeding (there’s no such thing as a silly one!)
Lactation Retail Shop
Books, lacation cookies, hand pumps and so much more.
Our favourite, most reliable resources out there. Plus, what to do if you are just plain stuck and it’s out of hours.
Build on your Uni studies, learn the basics of breastfeeding and your role in supporting new mums.