With MAMA’s Lactation Consultants
Starting solids can be a fun, challenging and messy time in your baby’s life! Parents often have many questions and can be overwhelmed and excited at the same time.
Is your baby almost starting solids, or has just started but have some uncertainties or questions?
Join us for a chat about everything solids!
Some examples of the topics covered;
- When to start solids
- Baby led weaning and purees (spoon feeding)
- What foods to start with, what to avoid & allergy foods
- Important nutrients
- How (much) to prepare?
- Gagging and choking⠀
- Feed environment and responsive feeding
- Food refusal / not showing interest
- Breastfeeding and solids
- Meal ideas
Monthly Zoom Workshop
When: 10am – 11.15 am via Zoom
Where: In the comfort of your own home, with baby on your lap/in bed/whatever works!
* discount available for clients of our LC clinic; please enquire at (03)9376 7474. *
Private Workshop for Small Groups
Our LCs are also available to host a private face to face Starting Solids Workshop for yourself, family or a small group in your home. The session will run for approximately 90 minutes to ensure there is extra time for questions.
Cost: $200 (+ travel fee if outside local area)
To book in a Private Workshop please call reception on 03 9376 7474.