MAMA’s Lactation Consultant Sarah now offers one complete package, for those who would like to be well prepared for their breastfeeding journey before birth and then have continued support from someone you know and trust once baby arrives.
This package includes:
- A two hour individual workshop in pregnancy for you and your partner or support person at MAMA or your home.* So that you will feel prepared and confident as you start your breastfeeding journey, Sarah will provide:
- tips and strategies for settling your baby,
- hand expressing skills (syringes and jars provided), and
- handouts and resources.
- Up to three home visits after baby is born in the first six months,* including:
- taking a full history,
- an assessment of baby’s mouth,
- a breast assessment,
- observing positioning and latch,
- a personalized breastfeeding plan,
- and supporting you and your family emotionally.
- As desired, Sarah can deliver a breast pump to rent and/or other breastfeeding products for sale (Haakaa breast pump, QIARA probiotics, Franjos lactation biscuits, Lecithin, etc) during one of the home visits.
- Three phone calls
- Unlimited questions and answers by text message
*Home visits included in package if you live a maximum of 30 mins from Kensington or Yarraville. If you live further away, please contact Sarah before purchasing.