Counselling for Pregnancy and Postnatal Families
We offer counselling, which is specific to pregnancy and postnatal clients. Areas that our counsellors can help you with include:
- exploring the psychological aspects of birth and the pyscho-social factors which can affect birth outcomes.
- counselling for depression and anxiety
- bereavement counselling
- counselling for fertility issues and family planning
- debriefing of birth experiences for women and couples
- counselling for difficult or traumatic birth experiences for women and couples
- counselling for postnatal depression
- parenting issues – from newborns to teenagers, adapting to living life with a newborn and toddler, or more
- making the transition – woman to mother, couple to family, mother to grandmother, working woman to new mother, returning to
- work following childbirth
- empty nesting – when your children leave home and the home becomes eerily quiet … and tidy
- counselling for professionals – dealing with stress, setting boundaries, adapting to self-employment.
Cost: $120 per hour
$220 for two hour birth debrief.
*Health fund rebates may be available