PREPARING FOR THE 4TH TRIMESTER
An amazing workshop to get ready for baby!
If you are asking yourself questions such as:
- What will I bring to parenthood?
- How can I make my relationship thrive through this change?
- How will I settle my baby?
- How will I cope when things are difficult?
- How can I get organised to create a functional and supportive environment to bring baby home to?
- Is there a method that can support me both for birth and after the birth?
Then, this workshop is for you!
What will I gain from the workshop?
Through 4 sessions, you will:
– Strengthen you self-confidence in dealing with your newborn
– Deepen your connection with your baby
– Develop your ability to get in touch with and rely on your instincts
– Learn efficient settling techniques
– Learn how to successfully balance everybody’s needs in the family
– Strengthen your relationship
– Strengthen your parenting abilities
– Reduce stress
– Get simple and practical ways to be organised for baby’s arrival
– Minimise your risk of post-natal depression
– Organise your support network
– Clarify how to make successful and informed decisions when you are with your baby
– Free yourself from external pressure
Workshop last 9 hours in 4 sessions.
Cost: $497 per couple. A $150 deposit is requested on booking.
Visit www.peoplewinconsulting.com for more details.
Recognised coach and happy mother of a Franco-Australian toddler, Maud has developed a unique solution to parenting, mixing French secrets and an Aussie relaxed approach with a gentle and caring positive method.
Let her lead you towards a smooth transition to parenthood!