Say Hello to our new Chiropractor and member of the MAMA family!
Dr. Marita Smith, B.App.Sc. Chiro
– Registered Nurse and Midwife
– Registered Chiropractor for 18 years
– Interests in Family care, including: pregnancy, children, sporting injuries / performance care and not to forget older people. Qualified in Dry needling
– I have been trainer (First Aid ) for 3 junior football teams for many years and enjoy playing sport myself. ( Tennis, yoga, running, soccer, skiing )
– For 9 years I taught obstetrics and gynaecology to final year Chiropractic and Osteopathic students. My children are aged from 12 – 18 yoa.
– I am an active Healthy Spines team member running a spinal health promotion program in primary schools.
– Recently, I have been an associate in a busy Chiropractic clinic in Seaford for 5 years and then a Maternity locum in Ashwood for 6 months. This is in addition to a home based clinic of my own.
Marita will work from the Caulfield Clinic Fridays, normally 12.30-5pm