Well Mum Well Baby is an education program run by Dr Melanie Strang who is a medical doctor and telephone counsellor with the Post and Antenatal Depression Association (PANDA). She has a passionate interest in the wellbeing of mums and dads.
A confident and self-aware parent is a well parent. Well mum and dad, well baby.
Mums to-be, mums and dads can benefit from information about the psychological and relationship issues that arise both during pregnancy and after the arrival of a new baby.
- Wonder what the transition to parenthood will be like?
- Worry abut how life might change with a new baby?
- Feel unsure about the reality of parenthood?
- Have fears around how you and your partner might cope?
- Wonder who might help you if you feel overwhelmed?
- Feel your antenatal class has not prepared you for the emotional aspects of being a parent?
- Wonder how to tell if your baby is unwell?
Well mum well baby discusses the emotional welllbeing of mum, dad and baby in those first few months at home. We also talk about common baby ailments.
Next half day workshop 1st December from 10am here at MAMA.
Call Melanie to book your spot: 0412 667 520 www.wellmumwellbaby.net.au firstname.lastname@example.org
$75pp, $125 per couple.