Pregnancy Yoga May Saturday 29th May will be cancelled due to Melbourne Lockdown
Pregnancy is a wonderful time to practice yoga, keeping your body healthy and your mind calm while deepening the bond with your growing baby.
We offer regular pregnancy yoga classes to help mothers on their journey to motherhood. A regular practice has proven benefits of reducing stress, increasing vitality, improving fitness, and making the body both stronger and more flexible.
Our pregnancy yoga classes offer a safe and supportive environment for mothers to explore posture, breathing exercises and mindfulness meditations that meet the changing needs of your changing body.
Our pregnancy yoga teacher at Kensington, Bonnie, is an experienced teacher who has a deep understanding of both Yoga and of the many and varying pregnancy symptoms women may experience. She is passionate about supporting women on their journey through pregnancy and beyond.
Our Pregnancy Yoga classes aim to:
- improve overall body strength and flexibility
- create a sense of lift in the torso and space for the breath
- relieve the pain and discomfort of common pregnancy symptoms
- flow through movements of the body that can help with optimal foetal positioning
- provide breathing techniques that are proven to relax the body, reduce tension and stress, and improve alertness and presence
- provide relaxation and meditation opportunities
Our Pregnancy Yoga classes are held on Saturday Mornings 8:30-9:45am.