This class meets over three sessions, Fri 8th October 6pm – 9pm, Sat 9th 10.30am – 2pm & Sat 16th 10.30 – 2pm
MAMABirth is an evidence-based childbirth education course facilitated by MAMA midwife, Hayley. She combines her passion & wisdom as an experienced midwife with the latest research evidence to cover topics from pregnancy, labour, birth, the early postnatal period, baby care and breastfeeding. Hayley focuses on keeping normal “normal”, while giving you resources and strategies to navigate the ups and downs of your childbearing journey with confidence.
MAMABirth childbirth education classes:
- are inclusive – all expectant parents welcome!
- are capped to small numbers – no more than 10 women & their support people – for an intimate, inclusive & interactive learning environment.
- are written & presented by qualified, registered midwives, not just someone who took a weekend training course!
- are independent & evidence-based, which means there’s no:
- aim to make you feel excited & empowered
- aim to help you make informed decisions & communicate these with your health care providers
- are tailored to you; We send you a pre-class survey to find out more about you & your interests/goals
- do not show gory or graphic videos or photos
- are suitable for women in ANY model of care –