The Sleep Expectations Class is now being held online via Zoom. For more information about this and our other Sleep Consultant services, please click here.
Our sleep expectations class is run by Jake Wearing, MAMAs’ in house sleep consultant, early childhood educator and father of 3. This is a 90 minute session for expectant and sleep deprived parents who are interested in:
- What to expect in the first 12 months of baby sleep cycles
- Clean sleeping and the safe sleep space
- The role of a supportive partner
- Common challenges that arise and simple gentle solutions
- The importance of a healthy rhythm and routine
- And gentle, sensitive and intuitive strategies to help soothe and settle a restless baby
Who should attend? Anyone who wants to feel confident and empowered about babies sleep. Including expectant parents and parents with babies up to 12 months old.
This is a 90 min session @ $120 (per couple or single) via Zoom. Once you book in, we will send you the link to connect to Jake on the day. As this session is one on one with Jake it can be booked at your convenience.
A special offer for the first workshop of 2021: Attendants will receive a FREE Nachen doll worth $32*
*limit of one Nachen doll per baby. If you have or are expecting twins you will get 2 Nachen dolls