Our sleep expectations class is run by Jake Wearing, MAMAs’ in house sleep consultant, early childhood educator and father of 3. This is a 1 hour evening session for expectant and sleep deprived parents who are interested in:
- What to expect in the first 12 months of baby sleep cycles
- Clean sleeping and the safe sleep space
- The role of a supportive partner
- Common challenges that arise and simple gentle solutions
- The importance of a healthy rhythm and routine
- And gentle, sensitive and intuitive strategies to help soothe and settle a restless baby
Who should attend? Anyone who wants to feel confident and empowered about babies sleep. Including expectant parents and parents with babies up to 12 months old.
This class will run on the last Thursday of every month from 7-8pm at MAMA Kensington. The first session for 2020 will be on the 26th of March. Cost is $75 per parent or $120 per couple.
A special offer for the first workshop of 2020: Attendants will receive a FREE Nachen doll worth $32*
*limit of one Nachen doll per baby. If you have or are expecting twins you will get 2 Nachen dolls