Our meditation classes will remain online through September. After Stage 4 restrictions are lifted, we will re-assess and hope to return to in-person classes in October.
Sundays at 5pm & Wednesdays at 8:30pm . $5 per class*
*Multi-class vouchers available here.*
The modern world places a huge stress on our mental, physical and nervous systems. A regular meditation practice not only calms and centres the mind but gives us the tools to deal with the daily stress of life.
The Divine Woman mediation classes offered at MAMA Kensington are tailored specifically for women of all ages and stages of their life, be she a mother to be, mother, sister, aunt, wife or free spirit seeking a deeper connection with themselves and their surroundings.
As women, we hold space for others and carry enormous weight with us constantly. We are built with the strength to withstand the daily pressures and burdens put upon us and the grace to move through the many transitions of life. Meditation helps us create space for ourselves, within ourselves, and manifest our inner resources to lead a calm, graceful and connected life.
Our meditation teacher Ania has practiced and taught yoga and meditation for 20 years. She has first-hand experience of the benefits of meditation during pregnancy, motherhood and menopause and sees daily how her practice helps her hold space for those around her.
Our meditation classes utilise varied techniques including pranayama (breath work), mantra (chanting) and guided meditations and aim to:
- Create a space where you can deeply relax and release
- Quieten and strengthen the nervous system and activate the parasympathetic nervous system
- Connect you with your baby, your children, your loved ones and community and, most importantly, yourself
- Provide you with tools to utilise daily in stressful situations
- Improve your general wellbeing, mental state and sleep patterns