Our Midwife workshops are open to all midwives, students & anyone interested in birth work. We ensure the workshop content is aimed at Midwives in Private Practice, so the content will cover both community and hospital settings. Workshops are also aimed to meet the CPD requirements outlined in the NMBA Safety and Quality Guidelines for Midwives in Private Practice which can be found here http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/Registration-and-Endorsement/Endorsements-Notations.aspx#eligible.
At MAMA Clinic – 38 Gatehouse Drive, Kensington
- Midwives: $150 per person, $250 for two workshops
- Students: $75 per person, $120 for two workshops
- The full amount is required to be paid on booking.
Can be done via our website link below, or by phoning our clinic at 9376 7474. Our workshops last year filled up fast- make sure you book in to secure your spot!
Coming up next is our Antenatal Workshop!
Day and time: Monday, 13th May 09:30-15:30
- The day will look at antenatal bloods in pregnancy – specifically Antibodies, First trimester screen and PAPP-A, and subsequent management in pregnancy.
- We will also be looking at fetal growth restriction and management in pregnancy.
- Guest Speakers: Arzoo Khalid – Head of Obstetrics, The Northern Hospital & Nisha Khot – Director of Maternity Services, Bacchus Marsh and Chair of Materntiy eHandbook Commitee, Safer Care Victoria.
- Morning tea and lunch provided
Upcoming workshop topics include: Prescribing, Adult and Neonatal BLS, Suturing, and Cannulation. Stay tuned for more!